Swagger and Sing Along with Country Rock Royalty
Buckle in for a night of “Chicken Fried” Southern rock with country sensation Zac Brown Band in beautiful San Diego. This exclusive Owner event includes admission to The Owl Tour 2019 at North Island Credit Union Amphitheater, a welcome dinner, preshow tailgate and more. Plus, you’ll enjoy stylish accommodations in the heart of it all at Marriott Vacation Club Pulse®, San Diego. For details, see event itinerary.
If you have any questions about this package before calling in to book, please call 619-321-4721
Offer valid for Owners who are residents of the United States excluding Hawaii, Maine, Missouri and West Virginia.
This promotional package is being offered by Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. d/b/a Marriott Vacation Club International and not through the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Program.
Attendance at a timeshare sales presentation lasting approximately 90 minutes is required.
Owners who do not attend the sales presentation may be charged up to the full retail value of this package.
If married or living together, couples must attend the sales presentation together to receive this offer, singles may purchase separately. Package is nontransferable. This package may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional package Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. offers. This offer is subject to change without notice.
Excluded from this offer are:
- (i) Employees of Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation, its affiliated companies, and their immediate family members; and/or
- (ii) Owners that have attended a timeshare presentation sponsored by Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. within six (6) months of the date that this package commences; and/or
- (iii) Owners that do not own Beneficial Interests in the MVC Trust or a Week that is enrolled in the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Exchange Program and/or
- (iv) Residents of Maine, Hawaii, Missouri, West Virginia.
This offer is subject to change without notice.
- If you cancel a reservation 61 or more days prior to the arrival date, the package price paid will be refunded.
- If you cancel a reservation 60 or fewer days prior to the arrival date this package is nonrefundable.
The total retail value of this offer is $2,765. Retail value of accommodations is $830. The total retail value of incentives is $1,935 Retail value is based on current average room rates at the time of print, which are subject to change without notice. Actual retail value will be based upon the rack rates during the period of occupancy. Premiums, if applicable, are not redeemable for cash and may be subject to expiration.
Airfare, transportation, additional expenses, applicable taxes, if any, and gratuities are not included with this offer.
If you’re a Weeks Owner interested in using your ownership to book an exciting event, you can learn how to enroll in the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Exchange Program when you register to attend a free webinar. Attend Webinar & Enroll
Protect your vacation with Travel Insurance.
Eleven packages are available for this 4-day/3-night getaway. Each package includes accommodations at Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, San Diego — plus the following:
- Welcome Dinner at The University Club Atop Symphony Towers
Enjoy fine dining and breathtaking views at San Diego’s preeminent social club, located at the pinnacle of one of downtown’s tallest buildings.
- Breakfast at SHAKE Restaurant
- Preconcert Tailgate at North Island Credit Union Amphitheater
Relax with cold drinks, great food and new Owner friends at North Island Credit Union Amphitheater before Zac Brown Band takes the stage to rock San Diego.
- Zac Brown Band: The Owl Tour
Shake off your worries and sing along with Zac Brown’s Grammy Award-winning band, as they perform their greatest hits. Rock to a southern medley of boot-stomping, toe tapping and summer-breezy ballads
- Brunch at Marriot Vacation Club Pulse, San Diego
- Attend a 90-minute personal sales presentation of the newest travel options available through the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Program.
- Check-out and a Fond Farewell