Le Reve - Best Production Show in Las Vegas 8 straight years
Now totally reimagined with all-new music, costumes and choreography, Le Reve – The Dream welcomes you into a thrilling acrobatic fantasy world, set inside an aqua theater-in-the-round. Follow the show’s heroine, The Dreamer, through a suspenseful dream sequence on her journey to choose between the dueling desires of true love and dark passion. From a dramatic high dive to an alluring underwater tango, the powerful new soundtrack, lighting and effects will captivate you in every moment.
Voted “Best Production Show” in Las Vegas for an unprecedented 8 straight years, the gripping narrative and breathtaking feats of strength and agility experienced throughout The Dreamer’s story bring this ever-evolving masterpiece to new heights.
Share the thrill of watching this spectacular Las Vegas show with other Marriott Vacation Club® Owners. This Exclusive Owner Event includes the following:
- Opening Night Catered Welcome Party
- ”Vegas Nights” Helicopter Tour of Las Vegas from the Sky
- Backstage Guided Tour of the Le Reve – The Dream before the performance
- Gourmet Dinner at Wynn’s Lakeside Restaurant
- Le Reve – The Dream Show in the exclusive Dream Seats
- “Pre-Tour Brunch”
- 1-bedroom Villa for 3-nights
- (for more details, see the Itinerary)
Space is limited for this exclusive Owner event, so you’re encouraged to secure your spot now.
If you have any questions about this Exclusive Owner Event before calling in to booking, please call 702-260-5454
FOR WAITLISTS AND FUTURE DATES
Offer valid for Owners who are residents of the United States excluding Hawaii, Maine, Missouri and West Virginia.
This promotional package is being offered by Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. d/b/a Marriott Vacation Club International and not through the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Program.
Attendance at a timeshare sales presentation lasting approximately 90 minutes is required.
Owners who do not attend the sales presentation may be charged up to the full retail value of this package.
If married or living together, couples must attend the sales presentation together to receive this offer, singles may purchase separately. Package is nontransferable. This package may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional package Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. offers. This offer is subject to change without notice.
Excluded from this offer are:
- (i) Employees of Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation, its affiliated companies, and their immediate family members; and/or
- (ii) Owners that have attended a timeshare presentation sponsored by Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. within six (6) months of the date that this package commences; and/or
- (iii) Owners that do not own Beneficial Interests in the MVC Trust or a Week that is enrolled in the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Exchange Program and/or
- (iv) Residents of Maine, Hawaii, Missouri, West Virginia.
This offer is subject to change without notice.
- If you cancel a reservation 61 or more days prior to the arrival date, the package price paid will be refunded.
- If you cancel a reservation 60 or fewer days prior to the arrival date this package is nonrefundable.
The total retail value of this offer is up to $2,416. Retail value of accommodations is up to $807. The total retail value of incentives is up to $1,609. Retail value is based on current average room rates at the time of print, which are subject to change without notice. Actual retail value will be based upon the rack rates during the period of occupancy. Premiums, if applicable, are not redeemable for cash and may be subject to expiration.
Airfare, transportation, additional expenses, applicable taxes, if any, and gratuities are not included with this offer.
If you’re a Weeks Owner interested in using your ownership to book an exciting event, you can learn how to enroll in the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Exchange Program when you register to attend a free webinar. Attend Webinar & Enroll
This 4 Day and 3 Night getaway is available to only 16 Owner couples or individual Owner. It includes accommodations in a 1-bedroom villa at Marriott’s Grand Chateau®. Please note: Guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend the events described below.
- Check-in at Marriott’s Grand Chateau
We recommend you make your arrangements to arrive by 4 p.m. in order to participate in all scheduled activities.
- Event Registration and Champagne Toast
- Depart to Maverick Helicopters
Be whisked away in Maverick LuxBuses for the quick trip to a private reception in a custom designed terminal.
- Welcome Reception
Meet and mingle with your fellow Marriott Vacation Club Owners at this kick-off party including appetizers, hors d’oeuvres and libations to begin your signature Las Vegas experience.
- Vegas Nights Aerial Helicopter Tour of the Las Vegas Strip
Enjoy a personal narrated tour of Las Vegas from the sky! Then, return to Marriott’s Grand Chateau or embark on your own nighttime Vegas excursion exploring the city’s exciting shows, attractions and more.
- Backstage Guided Tour of “Le Rêve – The Dream”
Go behind the scenes for a private, guided tour, exclusive for our group. Enjoy a revealing look at this award-winning show, which includes a 1.1 million-gallon pool. You’ll meet various cast members, explore behind the stage, visit the costume department, casting, scuba divers and discover other elements that bring this one-of-a-kind extravaganza to life.
- Dinner at Lakeside, Wynn Las Vegas
Set on the Lake of Dreams, Lakeside is renowned for its prime aged steaks and exceptionally fresh seafood, such as wild caught fish flown straight from Hawaii. Dive into an amazing dining experience at this Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Award-winning restaurant.
- Dream Seating at “Le Rêve – The Dream”
Experience a mysterious world where amazing artists perform breathtaking aerial feats in a unique aqua theater-in-the-round. The penultimate act features a daring dance through spectacular fire and water elements. The Dream Seats provides plush “Lazy Boy” style comfort and are equipped with private, video monitors for behind the scenes, underwater and above the clouds views of the performance not available to the rest of the audience.
- Executive Chef Ed Toledo
Will be preparing a “Pre-Tour Brunch” in the Lobby featuring an omelet station, designer juices and an array of unique and tasteful selections.
- Attend a 90-minute personal presentation of the newest travel opportunities available through the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Program.
- The remainder of the day is yours to enjoy!
- Check-out and a Fond Farewell