Sip, savor and cruise your way through Fort Lauderdale
Treat your taste buds to a smorgasbord of flavors and artisanal culinary creations prepared for you across South Florida.
Your culinary weekend will kick off with a delightful welcome reception at Marriott’s BeachPlace Towers, where you’ll meet and mingle over wine, Champagne and appetizers.
The next day, set sail on a beautiful sunset dinner cruise aboard a private luxury yacht. You’ll savor delicious cuisine, and refreshing drinks will be served as you sail along the Atlantic Intercoastal Waterway and admire Fort Lauderdale’s famous mansions and landmarks.
Then take part in a fabulous hands-on cooking demonstration at Burlock Coast, the seafood eatery and bar inside The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale. You’ll learn how to prepare seasonal dishes and enjoy a leisurely wine-paired lunch at the restaurant.
Offer valid for Owners who are residents of the United States excluding Hawaii, Maine, Missouri and West Virginia.
This promotional package is being offered by Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. d/b/a Marriott Vacation Club International and not through the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Program.
Attendance at a timeshare sales presentation lasting approximately 90 minutes is required.
Owners who do not attend the sales presentation may be charged up to the full retail value of this package.
If married or living together, couples must attend the sales presentation together to receive this offer, singles may purchase separately. Package is nontransferable. This package may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional package Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. offers. This offer is subject to change without notice.
Excluded from this offer are:
- (i) Employees of Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation, its affiliated companies, and their immediate family members; and/or
- (ii) Owners that have attended a timeshare presentation sponsored by Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. within six (6) months of the date that this package commences; and/or
- (iii) Owners that do not own Beneficial Interests in the MVC Trust or a Week that is enrolled in the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Exchange Program and/or
- (iv) Residents of Maine, Hawaii, Missouri, West Virginia.
This offer is subject to change without notice.
- If you cancel a reservation 61 or more days prior to the arrival date, the package price paid will be refunded.
- If you cancel a reservation 60 or fewer days prior to the arrival date this package is nonrefundable.
The total retail value of this offer is $2,842. Retail value of accommodations is $1,282 The total retail value of incentives is $1,560. Retail value is based on current average room rates at the time of print, which are subject to change without notice. Actual retail value will be based upon the rack rates during the period of occupancy. Premiums, if applicable, are not redeemable for cash and may be subject to expiration.
Airfare, transportation, additional expenses, applicable taxes, if any, and gratuities are not included with this offer.
If you’re a Weeks Owner interested in using your ownership to book an exciting event, you can learn how to enroll in the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Exchange Program when you register to attend a free webinar. Attend Webinar & Enroll
Protect your vacation with Travel Insurance.
Each package includes accommodations for up to two guests at Marriott’s BeachPlace Towers — plus the following:
To participate in all scheduled activities, we recommend arriving by 4 p.m.
- Welcome Reception at Marriott’s BeachPlace Towers
Sip refreshing libations and sample tasty appetizers to embark on your culinary tour of Fort Lauderdale.
- Private Yacht Dinner Cruise
Glide along the Atlantic Intercoastal Waterway as you savor a delicious meal and take in the opulent mansions built on Fort Lauderdale’s coast.
- Private Cooking Demonstration at The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale
Learn how to craft delicious seasonal dishes during a hands-on cooking demonstration, then enjoy a wine-paired lunch at Burlock Coast in The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale.
- 90-minute Personal Presentation
Learn about the newest travel opportunities available through the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Program.
- Check-out and a Fond Farewell