Reba, Brooks & Dunn
“What could be better in the country music world than a live collaboration between three icons?” Taste of Country says… “Nothing!” And Vegas Seven offers… “This is what it looks like when country rocks the house!” What’s all the fuss? It’s Reba McEntire, Kix Brooks and Ronnie Dunn joining forces for a one-of-a-kind country music residency.
Fans are flocking to get their limited seats for this unprecedented show inside The Colosseum at Caesars Palace. And we have reserved 16 pairs of tickets, so you can go too! These Front Orchestra seats offer you some of the best seats in the house!
This Exclusive Owner Event has an action packed three days of fun arranged for you. Besides an evening singing along to some of Reba’s 35 #1 singles and Brooks & Dunn’s 23 #1 singles… you will be treated to a beautiful 1-bedroom villa at the Grand Chateau, delicious eats all three days as well as some extra time so that you can enjoy the rest of Las Vegas. Remember, what happens in Las Vegas, Stays in Las Vegas!
Make your plans now for an exciting Las Vegas getaway! From an opening night catered Welcome Party and a Vegas Nights helicopter tour of Las Vegas from the sky to a spectacular dinner at the Palm Restaurant in the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace and awesome Front Orchestra seats at the show to the final morning brunch hosted by our own Chef Toledo, you and 15 other Owner couples or Individual Owners will receive the pampering that you deserve!
Space is limited for this Exclusive Owner Event, so you’re encouraged to secure your spot now.
If you have any questions about this Exclusive Owner Event before calling in to booking, please call 702-260-5454
FOR WAITLISTS AND FUTURE DATES
Offer valid for Owners who are residents of the United States excluding Hawaii, Maine, Missouri and West Virginia.
This promotional package is being offered by Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. d/b/a Marriott Vacation Club International and not through the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Program.
Attendance at a timeshare sales presentation lasting approximately 90 minutes is required.
Owners who do not attend the sales presentation may be charged up to the full retail value of this package.
If married or living together, couples must attend the sales presentation together to receive this offer, singles may purchase separately. Package is nontransferable. This package may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional package Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. offers. This offer is subject to change without notice.
Excluded from this offer are:
- (i) Employees of Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation, its affiliated companies, and their immediate family members; and/or
- (ii) Owners that have attended a timeshare presentation sponsored by Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. within six (6) months of the date that this package commences; and/or
- (iii) Owners that do not own Beneficial Interests in the MVC Trust or a Week that is enrolled in the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Exchange Program and/or
- (iv) Residents of Maine, Hawaii, Missouri, West Virginia.
This offer is subject to change without notice.
- If you cancel a reservation 61 or more days prior to the arrival date, the package price paid will be refunded.
- If you cancel a reservation 60 or fewer days prior to the arrival date this package is nonrefundable.
The total retail value of this offer is $2,300. Retail value of accommodations is $600. The total retail value of incentives is $1,700. Retail value is based on current average room rates at the time of print, which are subject to change without notice. Actual retail value will be based upon the rack rates during the period of occupancy. Premiums, if applicable, are not redeemable for cash and may be subject to expiration.
Airfare, transportation, additional expenses, applicable taxes, if any, and gratuities are not included with this offer.
If you’re a Weeks Owner interested in using your ownership to book an exciting event, you can learn how to enroll in the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Exchange Program when you register to attend a free webinar. Attend Webinar & Enroll
Protect your vacation with Travel Insurance.
This 4 Day and 3 Night getaway is available to only 16 Owner couples or individual Owner. It includes accommodations in a 1-bedroom villa at Marriott’s Grand Chateau®. Please note: Guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend the events described below.
- Check-in at Marriott’s Grand Chateau
- We recommend you make your arrangements to arrive by 4 p.m. in order to participate in all scheduled activities.
- Event Registration and Champagne Toast
- Depart to Maverick Helicopters
Be whisked away in Maverick LuxBuses for the quick trip to a private reception in a custom designed terminal.
- Welcome Reception
Meet and mingle with your fellow Marriott Vacation Club Owners at this kick-off party including appetizers, hors d’oeuvres and libations to begin your signature Las Vegas experience.
- “Vegas Nights” Aerial Helicopter Tour of the Las Vegas Strip
Enjoy a personal narrated tour of Las Vegas from the sky!
- Return to Marriott’s Grand Chateau or embark on your own nighttime Vegas excursion exploring the city’s exciting shows, attractions and more.
- Pre-Show Dinner at the Palm Restaurant
Located inside the world-famous Forum Shops at Caesars Palace, recently renovated, the Palm features a chic, yet family atmosphere with legendary steaks, seafood and Italian specialties.
- Reba, Brooks & Dunn: Together in Vegas, in the Colosseum at Caesars Palace
Enjoy a live performance of these legendary and Hall of Fame bound artists performing some of their chart-topping hits, including “Fancy,” “Boot Scootin’ Boogie,” “Turn on the Radio,” “Brand New Man,” “I’m a Survivor,” “My Maria.” and so many more! Owners will enjoy premium seating in the theater’s “Front Orchestra” seats.
- Executive Chef Ed Toledo will be preparing a “Pre-Tour Brunch” in the Grand Chateau Lobby featuring an omelet station, breakfast beverages and an array of unique and tasteful selections.
- Attend a 90-minute personal presentation of the newest travel opportunities available through the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations®Program.
- The remainder of the day is yours to enjoy!
- Check-out and a Fond Farewell