Get an Intimate Look with a Private Met Tour for Owners.
Explore 5,000 years of art from around the globe at New York City’s most visited museum and attraction, the Metropolitan Museum of Art. This exclusive Owner Event includes a private tour of the Met and fine dining experiences at two exceptional Big Apple restaurants: dinner at Il Mulino and brunch at Ristorante Morini. Plus, you’ll enjoy stylish accommodations at Marriott Vacation Club Pulse®, New York City. For more details, see event itinerary.
FOR WAITLISTS AND FUTURE DATES
PLEASE CALL 646-856-8050
Offer valid for Owners who are residents of the United States excluding Hawaii, Maine, Missouri and West Virginia.
This promotional package is being offered by Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. d/b/a Marriott Vacation Club International and not through the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Program.
Attendance at a timeshare sales presentation lasting approximately 90 minutes is required.
Owners who do not attend the sales presentation may be charged up to the full retail value of this package.
If married or living together, couples must attend the sales presentation together to receive this offer, singles may purchase separately. Package is nontransferable. This package may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional package Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. offers. This offer is subject to change without notice.
Excluded from this offer are:
- (i) Employees of Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation, its affiliated companies, and their immediate family members; and/or
- (ii) Owners that have attended a timeshare presentation sponsored by Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. within six (6) months of the date that this package commences; and/or
- (iii) Owners that do not own Beneficial Interests in the MVC Trust or a Week that is enrolled in the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Exchange Program and/or
- (iv) Residents of Maine, Hawaii, Missouri, West Virginia.
This offer is subject to change without notice.
- If you cancel a reservation 61 or more days prior to the arrival date, the package price paid will be refunded.
- If you cancel a reservation 60 or fewer days prior to the arrival date this package is nonrefundable.
The total retail value of this package is $2,639. Retail value of accommodations is $1,361. The total retail value of incentives is $1,278. Retail value is based on current average room rates at the time of print, which are subject to change without notice. Actual retail value will be based upon the rack rates during the period of occupancy. Premiums, if applicable, are not redeemable for cash and may be subject to expiration.
Airfare, transportation, additional expenses, applicable taxes, if any, and gratuities are not included with this offer.
If you’re a Weeks Owner interested in using your ownership to book an exciting event, you can learn how to enroll in the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Exchange Program when you register to attend a free webinar. Attend Webinar & Enroll
Protect your vacation with Travel Insurance.
There is limited availability for this 4-day/3-night getaway. Each package includes accommodations for up to two guests at Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, New York City— plus the following:
- Welcome Reception at Top of the Strand
Enjoy a welcome beverage and spectacular views of the Empire State Building from the rooftop bar at Marriott Vacation Club Pulse New York City, which was named one of the TOP 10 rooftop bars in the world by Premier Traveler magazine.
- Dinner at Il Mulino
After the welcome reception, you and fellow Owners will enjoy the VIP treatment with private transportation to Il Mulino TriBeCa. This fine dining experience combines the culinary charm of a Roman restaurant (trattoria) and a Florentine café with the contemporary feel of downtown Manhattan. It’s the ideal setting to savor Chef Michele Mazza’s Italian tasting menu, complemented with wine pairings for each course.
- Private Tour of Metropolitan Museum of Art
Founded in 1870, the Met has curated 5,000 years of art from around the globe, spanning every culture and time period. As part of this tour with your new Owner friends, a private guide will lead you to standout pieces and exhibitions, providing an intimate look at some of the world’s most famous artwork.
- Brunch at Ristorante Morini
Continue your enjoyment of the finer things in life with brunch at Ristorante Morini. Choose from a variety of satisfying brunch plates and entrées, plus coordinating cocktails.
- Attend a 90-minute personal sales presentation of the newest travel options available through the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Program.
- Check-out and a Fond Farewell