Experience Historic St. Augustine During the Holiday Season.
Discover an illuminating festival of holiday magic in the nation’s oldest city. Over 3 million tiny white lights adorn the rooftops, trees and streets of Historic St. Augustine in one of the top 10 light displays in the world, according to National Geographic. This exclusive Owner event includes tickets for the Nights of Lights Old Town Trolley Tour, a welcome dinner, distillery tour and tasting, admission and lunch at the Lightner Museum and more. Plus, you’ll enjoy stylish accommodations at the iconic Casa Monica Resort & Spa Autograph Collection®. For details, see event itinerary.
If you have any questions about this package before calling in to book, please contact Amanda French at 407-238-6800 ext. 3946.
Offer valid for Owners who are residents of the United States excluding Hawaii, Maine, Missouri and West Virginia.
This promotional package is being offered by Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. d/b/a Marriott Vacation Club International and not through the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Program.
Attendance at a timeshare sales presentation lasting approximately 90 minutes is required.
Owners who do not attend the sales presentation may be charged up to the full retail value of this package.
If married or living together, couples must attend the sales presentation together to receive this offer, singles may purchase separately. Package is nontransferable. This package may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional package Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. offers. This offer is subject to change without notice.
Excluded from this offer are:
- (i) Employees of Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation, its affiliated companies, and their immediate family members; and/or
- (ii) Owners that have attended a timeshare presentation sponsored by Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. within six (6) months of the date that this package commences; and/or
- (iii) Owners that do not own Beneficial Interests in the MVC Trust or a Week that is enrolled in the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Exchange Program and/or
- (iv) Residents of Maine, Hawaii, Missouri, West Virginia.
This offer is subject to change without notice.
- If you cancel a reservation 61 or more days prior to the arrival date, the package price paid will be refunded.
- If you cancel a reservation 60 or fewer days prior to the arrival date this package is nonrefundable.
The total retail value of this package is $2,362. Retail value of accommodations is $1,020. The total retail value of incentives is $1,342. Retail value is based on current average room rates at the time of print, which are subject to change without notice. Actual retail value will be based upon the rack rates during the period of occupancy. Premiums, if applicable, are not redeemable for cash and may be subject to expiration.
Airfare, transportation, additional expenses, applicable taxes, if any, and gratuities are not included with this offer.
If you’re a Weeks Owner interested in using your ownership to book an exciting event, you can learn how to enroll in the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Exchange Program when you register to attend a free webinar. Attend Webinar & Enroll
Protect your vacation with Travel Insurance.
Twenty-five packages are available for this 4-day/3-night getaway. Each package includes accommodations for up to two guests at Casa Monica Resort & Spa Autograph Collection — plus the following:
- Welcome Dinner and Tour at St. Augustine Distillery
Explore this historic ice plant-turned-award-winning distillery. During your visit, you can sample delectable craft spirits sourced from local ingredients and savor a delicious three-course catered dinner in a beautifully restored factory building from the early 20th century.
- Lunch at Café Alcazar in the Lightner Museum
Admire gorgeous 19th century architecture in a unique way as you dine in a space in the former Alcazar Hotel that was once the largest indoor swimming pool in the world.
- Self-Guided Tour of the Lightner Museum
Journey back through the Gilded Age and beyond as you stroll through galleries and exhibits of fine paintings, historic furniture, historical oddities and exquisite sculptures.
- Nights of Lights Trolley Tour
Experience dazzling holiday lights when you embark on the famous trolley tour through Historic Downtown. Join in the fun with fellow Owners and sing holiday carols, sip hot cider and nibble on homemade cookies. Enhance the twinkle of St. Augustine’s festive displays with a complimentary pair of elf-crafted viewing glasses.
- Attend a 90-minute personal sales presentation of the newest travel opportunities available through the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Program.
- Check-out and a Fond Farewell