Michael Jackson ONE, by Cirque du Soleil
Hailed by Rolling Stone as “A virtual parade of “wow” moments,” Michael Jackson ONE is an electrifying fusion of acrobatics, dance and visuals that reflect the dynamic showmanship of the King of Pop, immersing the audience into the world of his music. Driven by his biggest hits heard like never before in a riveting state-of-the-art surround-sound environment.
This Exclusive Owner Event is a MUST SEE for any King of Pop fan. If you are fortunate enough to sign up for one of these 16 coveted event spots, you will be treated to a Michael Jackson experience that you never thought possible. We obtained the Producer’s Seats… a unique row of seating with some of the best views of the show. You will have the rare opportunity to enjoy the view from these seats inside the custom designed Michael Jackson ONE Theatre!
At the show, you will be treated to a seamless coupling of musical and visual elements. But the rest of your senses will be equally delighted as your getaway includes an opening night catered Welcome Party with unique and tasteful appetizers and premium libations and a Vegas Nights helicopter tour. On day two you will be treated to gourmet dining at Celebrity Chef Michael Mina’s famous Stripsteak Restaurant inside Mandalay Bay and ending with the final day Grand Chateau Brunch presented by our own Chef Toledo.
Space is limited for this exciting Las Vegas getaway! Reserve your spot for only 1,950 Vacation Club Points and experience a unique level of fun and excitement that only Las Vegas is known to deliver.
If you have any questions about this Exclusive Owner Event before calling in to booking, please call 702-260-5454
FOR WAITLISTS AND FUTURE DATES
Offer valid for Owners who are residents of the United States excluding Hawaii, Maine, Missouri and West Virginia.
This promotional package is being offered by Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. d/b/a Marriott Vacation Club International and not through the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Program.
Attendance at a timeshare sales presentation lasting approximately 90 minutes is required.
Owners who do not attend the sales presentation may be charged up to the full retail value of this package.
If married or living together, couples must attend the sales presentation together to receive this offer, singles may purchase separately. Package is nontransferable. This package may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional package Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. offers. This offer is subject to change without notice.
Excluded from this offer are:
- (i) Employees of Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation, its affiliated companies, and their immediate family members; and/or
- (ii) Owners that have attended a timeshare presentation sponsored by Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. within six (6) months of the date that this package commences; and/or
- (iii) Owners that do not own Beneficial Interests in the MVC Trust or a Week that is enrolled in the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Exchange Program and/or
- (iv) Residents of Maine, Hawaii, Missouri, West Virginia.
This offer is subject to change without notice.
- If you cancel a reservation 61 or more days prior to the arrival date, the package price paid will be refunded.
- If you cancel a reservation 60 or fewer days prior to the arrival date this package is nonrefundable.
The total retail value of this offer is $2,997. Retail value of accommodations is $983. The total retail value of incentives is $2,014. Retail value is based on current average room rates at the time of print, which are subject to change without notice. Actual retail value will be based upon the rack rates during the period of occupancy. Premiums, if applicable, are not redeemable for cash and may be subject to expiration.
Airfare, transportation, additional expenses, applicable taxes, if any, and gratuities are not included with this offer.
If you’re a Weeks Owner interested in using your ownership to book an exciting event, you can learn how to enroll in the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Exchange Program when you register to attend a free webinar. Attend Webinar & Enroll
Protect your vacation with Travel Insurance.
This 4 Day and 3 Night getaway is available to only 16 Owner couples or individual Owner. It includes accommodations in a 1-bedroom villa at Marriott’s Grand Chateau®. Please note: Guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend the events described below.
- Check-in at Marriott’s Grand Chateau
We recommend you make your arrangements to arrive by 4 p.m. in order to participate in all scheduled activities.
- Event Registration and Champagne Toast
- Depart to Maverick Helicopters
Be whisked away in Maverick LuxBuses for the quick trip to a private reception in a custom designed terminal.
- Welcome Reception
Meet and mingle with your fellow Marriott Vacation Club Owners at this kick-off party including appetizers, hors d’oeuvres and libations to begin your signature Las Vegas experience.
- Vegas Nights Aerial Helicopter Tour of the Las Vegas Strip
Enjoy a personal narrated tour of Las Vegas from the sky! Then, return to Marriott’s Grand Chateau or embark on your own nighttime Vegas excursion exploring the city’s exciting shows, attractions and more.
- Pre-Show Dinner at Michael Mina’s Stripsteak Restaurant
With it’s classic menu and sophisticated atmosphere, acclaimed Chef Michael Mina’s Stipsteak presents a modern alternative to the traditional Las Vegas steakhouse.
- Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque du Soleil
Be immersed in an unforgettable experience of vibrant energy with 63 dancers and performers, underscored by aerial performance, driving acrobatics, and vivid choreographies that use the urban/hip hop idiom as a springboard for exploration.
- Executive Chef Ed Toledo will be preparing a “Pre-Tour Brunch” in the Lobby featuring an omelet station and an array of unique and tasteful selections.
- Attend a 90-minute personal presentation of the newest travel opportunities available through the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Program.
- The remainder of the day is yours to enjoy!
- Check-out and a Fond Farewell