Experience the King of Country with Fellow Owners
The King of Country returns to Las Vegas and you can be one of the 16 Marriott Vacation Club Owners or couples who will experience his incredible show! Great seats have been secured and they come with access to T-Mobile Arena’s “Bud Light Lounge”.
Why is George the King of Country? His music career spans more than 30 years and includes 60 #1 singles; more than any other artist in any genre! And he boasts 33 platinum or multi-platinum albums, more than any artist in country music, and he ranks 3rd across all genres behind only The Beatles and Elvis Presley.
Preceding his live performance, you’ll be treated to an amazing dinner at the legendary Gallagher’s Steakhouse inside the New York New York resort next door. Included in this Exclusive Owner Event will be a first night Champagne Reception, fully catered Welcome Party and Vegas Nights Helicopter Tour of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip.
If you have any questions about this Exclusive Owner Event before calling in to booking, please call 702-260-5454
FOR WAITLISTS AND FUTURE DATES
Offer valid for Owners who are residents of the United States excluding Hawaii, Maine, Missouri and West Virginia.
This promotional package is being offered by Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. d/b/a Marriott Vacation Club International and not through the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Program.
Attendance at a timeshare sales presentation lasting approximately 90 minutes is required.
Owners who do not attend the sales presentation may be charged up to the full retail value of this package.
If married or living together, couples must attend the sales presentation together to receive this offer, singles may purchase separately. Package is nontransferable. This package may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional package Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. offers. This offer is subject to change without notice.
Excluded from this offer are:
- (i) Employees of Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation, its affiliated companies, and their immediate family members; and/or
- (ii) Owners that have attended a timeshare presentation sponsored by Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. within six (6) months of the date that this package commences; and/or
- (iii) Owners that do not own Beneficial Interests in the MVC Trust or a Week that is enrolled in the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Exchange Program and/or
- (iv) Residents of Maine, Hawaii, Missouri, West Virginia.
This offer is subject to change without notice.
- If you cancel a reservation 61 or more days prior to the arrival date, the package price paid will be refunded.
- If you cancel a reservation 60 or fewer days prior to the arrival date this package is nonrefundable.
The total retail value of this package is $3,299. Retail value of accommodations is $663. The total retail value of incentives is $2,636 Retail value is based on current average room rates at the time of print, which are subject to change without notice. Actual retail value will be based upon the rack rates during the period of occupancy. Premiums, if applicable, are not redeemable for cash and may be subject to expiration.
Airfare, transportation, additional expenses, applicable taxes, if any, and gratuities are not included with this offer.
If you’re a Weeks Owner interested in using your ownership to book an exciting event, you can learn how to enroll in the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Exchange Program when you register to attend a free webinar. Attend Webinar & Enroll
Protect your vacation with Travel Insurance.
This 4 Day and 3 Night getaway is available to only 16 Owner couples or individual Owner. It includes accommodations in a 1-bedroom villa at Marriott’s Grand Chateau®. Please note: Guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend the events described below.
- Check-in at Marriott’s Grand Chateau
- We recommend you make your arrangements to arrive by 4 p.m. in order to participate in all scheduled activities.
- Event Registration and Champagne Toast
- Depart to Maverick Helicopters
Be whisked away in Maverick LuxBuses for the quick trip to a private reception in a custom designed terminal.
- Welcome Reception
Meet and mingle with your fellow Marriott Vacation Club Owners at this kick-off party including appetizers, hors d’oeuvres and libations to begin your signature Las Vegas experience.
- “Vegas Nights” Aerial Helicopter Tour of the Las Vegas Strip
Enjoy a personal narrated tour of Las Vegas from the sky!
- Return to Marriott’s Grand Chateau or embark on your own nighttime Vegas excursion exploring the city’s exciting shows, attractions and more.
- Pre-Concert Dinner at Gallagher’s Steakhouse
Savor Las Vegas’ finest dry-aged beef and freshest seafood at this 1927 New York City original.
- “George Strait: Strait to Vegas”
Rediscover a country music sensation when megastar George Strait strums and sings all-time favorites, dynamic new singles and honky-tonk anthems at T-Mobile Arena.
- Private Brunch
In the Lobby of Marriott’s Grand Chateau, Executive Chef Ed Toledo will prepare a pre-tour brunch featuring an omelet station, breakfast beverages and an array of unique and tasteful selections.
- Attend a 90-minute personal sales presentation of the newest travel opportunities available through the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Program.
- Check-out and a Fond Farewell