Discover the Excitement and Flavor of Downtown Charleston
You can taste Charleston’s heritage and hospitality in the gumbos and stews that help make the South Carolina Lowcountry so beloved. Share the experience of discovering the Lowcountry’s flavorful culture firsthand during a culinary tour of downtown Charleston.
After checking in at the Renaissance® Charleston Historic District Hotel, settle in at the Grand Bohemian Charleston for a delightful welcome reception, champagne toast and wine tasting. You’ll continue your culinary journey the following day with a horse-drawn carriage ride through picturesque downtown Charleston, delving into the rich history and natural beauty of the Palmetto State’s oldest city.
Then sip and sample your way through downtown as local musicians provide a delightful accompaniment for the evening. Each tour stop will immerse you further in historic Charleston as certified tour guides tell the story of this city’s past, its unique architecture and its charming landscape gardens. You’ll savor a five-course feast crafted to perfection by a dedicated local chef and paired with a selection of fine wines.
Please see the event itinerary for a day-by-day schedule of this incredible engagement. Space is limited, so you’re encouraged to secure your spot now.
Offer valid for Owners who are residents of the United States excluding Hawaii, Maine, Missouri and West Virginia.
This promotional package is being offered by Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. d/b/a Marriott Vacation Club International and not through the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Program.
Attendance at a timeshare sales presentation lasting approximately 90 minutes is required.
Owners who do not attend the sales presentation may be charged up to the full retail value of this package.
If married or living together, couples must attend the sales presentation together to receive this offer, singles may purchase separately. Package is nontransferable. This package may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional package Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. offers. This offer is subject to change without notice.
Excluded from this offer are:
- (i) Employees of Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation, its affiliated companies, and their immediate family members; and/or
- (ii) Owners that have attended a timeshare presentation sponsored by Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. within six (6) months of the date that this package commences; and/or
- (iii) Owners that do not own Beneficial Interests in the MVC Trust or a Week that is enrolled in the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Exchange Program and/or
- (iv) Residents of Maine, Hawaii, Missouri, West Virginia.
This offer is subject to change without notice.
- If you cancel a reservation 61 or more days prior to the arrival date, the package price paid will be refunded.
- If you cancel a reservation 60 or fewer days prior to the arrival date this package is nonrefundable.
The total retail value of this package is $2,415. Retail value of accommodations is $1,405. The total retail value of incentives is $1,010. Retail value is based on current average room rates at the time of print, which are subject to change without notice. Actual retail value will be based upon the rack rates during the period of occupancy. Premiums, if applicable, are not redeemable for cash and may be subject to expiration.
Airfare, transportation, additional expenses, applicable taxes, if any, and gratuities are not included with this offer.
If you’re a Weeks Owner interested in using your ownership to book an exciting event, you can learn how to enroll in the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Exchange Program when you register to attend a free webinar. Attend Webinar & Enroll
Protect your vacation with Travel Insurance.
Each package includes accommodations for up to two guests at Renaissance Charleston Historic District Hotel — plus the following:
To participate in all scheduled activities, we recommend arriving by 4 p.m.
- Wine Tasting and Blending at Grand Bohemian Charleston
Begin your Lowcountry adventure with a glass of champagne, tasty appetizers and four fine wines to sip and savor. Then, you’ll blend and taste three vinos by hand to bottle to bring back home.
- Carriage Ride Through Historic Charleston
Enjoy an open carriage tour of the historic downtown district as you meander and learn about Charleston’s place in American history.
- Downtown Charleston Culinary Tour
Feel the energy of Charleston’s vibrant downtown district and discover unforgettable local flavors during a two-and-a-half-hour walking culinary tour including:
- Certified historical tour guide
- Five-course meal by a local chef
- Wine pairings
- Live music
- Iced tea and other soft beverages
- 90-minute Personal Sales Presentation
Learn about the newest travel opportunities available through the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Program.
- Check-out and a Fond Farewell