Experience the Chart-Topping Hits with Fellow Owners
Feel the electricity of pop music’s marvelous maestro when the 11-time Grammy Award-winning Bruno Mars boogies and croons at the MGM Park Theater in Las Vegas. This exclusive Owner event includes admission to his limited residency, a thrilling aerial tour of the Las Vegas Strip, a welcome reception, champagne toast, a preconcert dinner and more. Plus, you’ll enjoy stylish accommodations at Marriott’s Grand Chateau®. For details, see event itinerary.
If you have any questions about this Exclusive Owner Event before calling in to booking, please call 702-260-5454
FOR WAITLISTS AND FUTURE DATES
Offer valid for Owners who are residents of the United States excluding Hawaii, Maine, Missouri and West Virginia.
This promotional package is being offered by Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. d/b/a Marriott Vacation Club International and not through the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Program.
Attendance at a timeshare sales presentation lasting approximately 90 minutes is required.
Owners who do not attend the sales presentation may be charged up to the full retail value of this package.
If married or living together, couples must attend the sales presentation together to receive this offer, singles may purchase separately. Package is nontransferable. This package may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional package Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. offers. This offer is subject to change without notice.
Excluded from this offer are:
- (i) Employees of Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation, its affiliated companies, and their immediate family members; and/or
- (ii) Owners that have attended a timeshare presentation sponsored by Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. within six (6) months of the date that this package commences; and/or
- (iii) Owners that do not own Beneficial Interests in the MVC Trust or a Week that is enrolled in the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Exchange Program and/or
- (iv) Residents of Maine, Hawaii, Missouri, West Virginia.
This offer is subject to change without notice.
- If you cancel a reservation 61 or more days prior to the arrival date, the package price paid will be refunded.
- If you cancel a reservation 60 or fewer days prior to the arrival date this package is nonrefundable.
The total retail value of this package is $3,899. Retail value of accommodations is $633. The total retail value of incentives is $3,266 Retail value is based on current average room rates at the time of print, which are subject to change without notice. Actual retail value will be based upon the rack rates during the period of occupancy. Premiums, if applicable, are not redeemable for cash and may be subject to expiration.
Airfare, transportation, additional expenses, applicable taxes, if any, and gratuities are not included with this offer.
If you’re a Weeks Owner interested in using your ownership to book an exciting event, you can learn how to enroll in the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Exchange Program when you register to attend a free webinar. Attend Webinar & Enroll
This 4 Day and 3 Night getaway is available to only 16 Owner couples or individual Owner. It includes accommodations in a 1-bedroom villa at Marriott’s Grand Chateau®. Please note: Guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend the events described below.
- Event registration and champagne toast
- Welcome Reception at Maverick Aviation
- Cruise in style via LuxBus from Marriott’s Grand Chateau to a private reception in a custom designed terminal, where you and fellow Marriott Vacation Club® Owners can relax and enjoy hors d’oeuvres, appetizers and libations to begin your signature Las Vegas experience.
- Las Vegas experience.
- Vegas Nights Helicopter Adventure
Experience a narrated personal tour high above the bright lights of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Vegas Nights Helicopter Adventure
- Preshow Dinner at Gallagher’s Steakhouse
Savor world-class, dry-aged steak and fresh seafood inside the iconic New York, New York Hotel and Casino.
- Bruno Mars at the MGM Park Theater
Discover the pyrotechnic pop and Motown groove of “24K Magic” and other chart-topping hits with fellow Owners as Bruno Mars rocks Las Vegas for a limited engagement at Park MGM Resort and Casino.
- Private Brunch
In the Lobby of Marriott’s Grand Chateau, Executive Chef Ed Toledo will prepare a pre-tour brunch featuring an omelet station, breakfast beverages and an array of unique and tasteful selections.
- Attend a 90-minute personal sales presentation of the newest travel opportunities available through the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Program.
- Check-out and a Fond Farewell