Walk This Way With “Aerosmith: Deuces Are Wild”
Rock and roll with your fellow Owners and the Bad Boys from Boston themselves as Aerosmith barrels through their new Las Vegas residency, “Aerosmith: Deuces Are Wild.” Experience one of the Vegas Strip’s most immersive, state-of-the-art multimedia spectacles – including never-before-seen video and audio recordings from Aerosmith’s renowned studio sessions.
This exclusive Owner event includes tickets to Aerosmith’s Las Vegas residency, a glamorous welcome reception, an aerial tour of the iconic Las Vegas Strip at night, a sumptuous preshow dinner and more. Plus, you’ll enjoy stylish accommodations at Marriott’s Grand Chateau® and more. For details, see the itinerary to the right.
If you have any questions about this Exclusive Owner Event before calling in to booking, please call 702-260-5454
FOR WAITLISTS AND FUTURE DATES
Offer valid for Owners who are residents of the United States excluding Hawaii, Maine, Missouri and West Virginia.
This promotional package is being offered by Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. d/b/a Marriott Vacation Club International and not through the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Program.
Attendance at a timeshare sales presentation lasting approximately 90 minutes is required.
Owners who do not attend the sales presentation may be charged up to the full retail value of this package.
If married or living together, couples must attend the sales presentation together to receive this offer, singles may purchase separately. Package is nontransferable. This package may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional package Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. offers. This offer is subject to change without notice.
Excluded from this offer are:
- (i) Employees of Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation, its affiliated companies, and their immediate family members; and/or
- (ii) Owners that have attended a timeshare presentation sponsored by Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. within six (6) months of the date that this package commences; and/or
- (iii) Owners that do not own Beneficial Interests in the MVC Trust or a Week that is enrolled in the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Exchange Program and/or
- (iv) Residents of Maine, Hawaii, Missouri, West Virginia.
This offer is subject to change without notice.
- If you cancel a reservation 61 or more days prior to the arrival date, the package price paid will be refunded.
- If you cancel a reservation 60 or fewer days prior to the arrival date this package is nonrefundable.
The total retail value of this offer is up to $3,447. Retail value of accommodations is up to $663. The total retail value of incentives is up to $2,748. Retail value is based on current average room rates at the time of print, which are subject to change without notice. Actual retail value will be based upon the rack rates during the period of occupancy. Premiums, if applicable, are not redeemable for cash and may be subject to expiration.
Airfare, transportation, additional expenses, applicable taxes, if any, and gratuities are not included with this offer.
If you’re a Weeks Owner interested in using your ownership to book an exciting event, you can learn how to enroll in the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Exchange Program when you register to attend a free webinar. Attend Webinar & Enroll
Protect your vacation with Travel Insurance.
This 4 Day and 3 Night getaway is available to only 7 Owner couples or individual Owner. It includes accommodations in a 1-bedroom villa at Marriott’s Grand Chateau®. Please note: Guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend the events described below.
- Check-in at Marriott’s Grand Chateau
- Event Registration and Champagne Toast
- Depart to Maverick Aviation
Be whisked away in Maverick Aviation LuxBuses for the quick trip over to a private reception in their custom designed terminal.
- Welcome Reception
Meet and mingle with your fellow Marriott Vacation Club Owners at this kick-off party with appetizers, hors d’oeuvres and libations to begin your signature Las Vegas experience.
- “Vegas Nights” Aerial Helicopter Tour of the Las Vegas Strip
Enjoy a personal, narrated tour of Las Vegas from the sky!
- Return to Marriott’s Grand Chateau or remember, “What Happens in Las Vegas, Stays in Las Vegas!”
- Preshow Dinner at Gallagher’s Steakhouse
Savor world-class, dry-aged steak and fresh seafood inside the iconic New York, New York Hotel and Casino.
- “Aerosmith: Deuces Are Wild”
Strap in with Aerosmith for a high-octane, multimedia romp through the band’s biggest hits, featuring previously unreleased footage and recordings from Aerosmith’s journey to become America’s Greatest Rock and Roll Band.
- Executive Chef Ed Toledo will prepare a pre-tour brunch in the Marriott’s Grand Chateau Lobby featuring an omelet station, breakfast beverages and an array of unique and tasteful selections.
- Attend a 90-minute personal presentation of the newest travel opportunities available through the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Program.
- Check-out and a Fond Farewell